The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking administrative tasks,
- Ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE)
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Senior Office Manager .
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Must be keen to detail.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Assertive, good negotiation skills and basic to advanced selling skills
- Conflict handling skills and demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Creative and innovative
- Be result -orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- High degree of integrity and strong ethics
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and staff in operations and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Ensure all bills are paid on time
- Carry out general administrative duties and maintaining cloud and manual filing systems
REGULAR DUTIES/ADMINISTRATIVE/OPERATIONAL DUTIES
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
PERIODIC DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITES
- Planning meant to predetermine who will do which task at what place and how.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities
ANY OTHER FACTORS
1.The job requires flexibility –may involve irregular working hours,
1.Ensure that the all other departments are running smoothly
2.Ensure that all deadlines are met
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10th April 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted