Our client dealing with Agriculture equipment financing is looking to hire a Relationship manager.
Job Location; Nairobi
The Business Development Officer will identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of, and assisting others to deliver, the Business Development Plan.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Macro and Micro Environment Analysis.
- Developing pricing strategies and other strategic alliances to help Company achieve its goals.
- Deliver a culture and structured approach to client account management and sales, which establishes and then maintains excellent relationships, through face to face meetings, social media, newsletters and events.
- Identify new sales opportunities and clients, harnessing the specialist skills and resources within the company.
- Identify and deliver strategic partnerships, which will either contribute to the wider aspirations of the company.
- Prepare high quality service proposals and working across the specialist teams within Company.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization when required by the organization .
- Champion a quality, performance and customer focused culture to ensure that the company is responsive to identified need.
- Contribute to the development of effective business planning to ensure that service development and delivery is integrated, crosscutting, coordinated and customer driven to improve the image of and economic benefits to the Company’s customers.
- Manage delegated budgets and contribute to the corporate budget setting through the service planning processes, identifying income generation opportunities, budget pressures and bringing forward proposals for variation.
- Provide clear, timely and accurate information, advice and reports to enable the proper consideration of business, assured decision-making and delivery of the Company’s objectives.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Managing customers’ accounts.
- Record keeping of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- At least a Bsc. Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience in Business Development preferably in Microfinance or a Bank institution.
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
- Excellent business acumen and awareness of macro environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 11th December 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted