VACANT POSITION: AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire an Area Sales Representative.
Job Location; Coast Region
The ideal candidate should be able to understand how to identify a new market opportunity and develop and implement growth strategies.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve the set sales targets in line with the sales projections
- Recruit distributors and manage growth and market coverage within the assigned territories
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily
- Identify new opportunities and potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organized manner
- Coordinate customer process including the Contractual Agreements
- Conduct sales in accordance to defined and documented processes and procedures
- Coordination in the market between the distributors and the retail market
- Ensure upfront payment settlement of products prior delivery.
- Drive the implementation of the aftersales process by ensuring that the distributors are well supported and performing in accordance with set targets
- Reporting on daily achievement, market developments and intelligence
- Collaborate with Sales Manager in planning & implementing on ground activities to drive sales
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Diploma /Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a busy Food products manufacturing company.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th October 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted