Vacant: Assistant General Manager-Hotel
Our client a luxurious boutique hotel is looking to hire an Assistant General Manager
To assist the General Manager in the daily operation of the hotel, as well as oversee the property in the absence of the General Manager.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Top notch hosting of clients
- Ensure production and submission of weekly and monthly management reports on all aspects of running the hotel to the management.
- To overseeing all F&B functions
- Responsible for procurement, administration and logistics of all hotel supplies
- To effectively manage and develop all staff
- Great attention to detail with regard to checking standards of rooms and buildings prior and during client stay.
- To maintain and improve cost effective operations and assist with existing systems and procedures
- Ensure general safety and protection of all guests, staff, property and equipment.
- To ensure month-end stock takes are done and submitted on time according to the financial time line.
- To prepare the hotel budget with the management
- Exercise and implement cost saving measures.
- Ensure all furniture, fixtures, equipment, vehicles, boiler and related equipment are being maintained.
- To supervise and ensure landscaping, and swimming pool are maintained to the highest standards.
- To develop and train staff.
- Monitor and grow HR department.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelors’ degree or similar within the hospitality industry.
- A MINIMUM of 4 years’ experience working within a similar position is essential.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Must have an extremely keen eye for detail and quality covering all aspects of the hotel, including, but not limited to food and beverage presentation, staff conduct and training, administration procedures and systems. Must possess good IT skills.
- Must have be self driven and very motivated.
- Must be extremely well presented and have an eye for detail and quality.
- Good working knowledge of Fidelio Suite 8 /Sun Systems/Micros.
- Must understand management accounts.
- Hospitality marketing skills an added advantage.
- Staff development and mentoring skills essential
All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th December 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.