Our client a well-established bakery in Nairobi is looking to hire a Bakery Supervisor
Job Location; Nairobi
The holder of this position will be in charge of the bakery in its entirety. S/He will ensure the smooth running of all activities of the bakery.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all marketing activities for the bakery on social media and on other media by creating and sharing the content on social media (including photography)
- Generate sales by developing marketing campaigns and running them in the bakery or online
- Develop marketing budgets for the year with a breakdown for each month.
- Develop in-store marketing strategies, plan the same, and execute in collaboration with the directors.
- Develop yearly marketing plans to be followed as well as schedules for each activity.
- Submit monthly report on ROI for marketing efforts to Directors.
- In charge of all personnel matters on behalf of the company directors.
- Oversee the activities of all department in collaboration with all team members.
- Submit reports on business performance with recommendations and actions put in place to improve performance
- Enforcing all policies as requested by the company directors
- Submit a monthly report for the bakery performance to the company directors. The report will include all operational matters like efficiency, employee productivity and business performance including any other issues requiring attention.
- In charge of employee welfare.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Diploma/degree from a recognized university.
- A minimum experience of 4 years in food industry.
- Strong knowledge of general bakery practices and procedures a plus
- Qualifications in Hospitality-Pastry and Bakery is a Must
All applications should be done on or before close of business 13th August 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted