Our client in an up-market Bar & Restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire Barista
To make and serve beverages, such as coffee and tea also, to explain into details the menu items to customers, clean the working area, and ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied with the services
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing and serving hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils and equipment
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Taking orders from the customers
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Packaging food and beverages for take away sales
- Checking temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate/Diploma in hospitality management or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- High level of attention-to-detail
All applications should be done on or before close of business 4th November 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted