Our client in an up-market Bar & Restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire Barman/Mixologist
To prepare and serve drinks to customers also to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate/Diploma in hospitality management or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- High level of attention-to-detail
All applications should be done on or before close of business 4th November 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted