Our client in the B.P.O Call center Industry is looking to hire a Business Development Executive.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity¬ based sales quotas; conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person; actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer acquisition: Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings and/or sales activations
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan.
- Liaise with managers and clients to understand marketing requirements
- Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in a similar position
- with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st JUNE 2021 on link below:
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted