Our client dealing with Agriculture Equipment Financing is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate will provide business development support for Leasing and assume responsibility for business transactions in the leasing business. He/she will lead the business development effort in the execution of the business development strategy and development and management of business relationships that shall translate to business growth and high customer service standards in line with the overall Strategic plan of the company to provide a return to shareholder
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Business development and client relationship management – Generate and close on a strong sales pipeline with the aim to grow the lease book.
- Offer excellent customer service to ensure that the business gets repeat business or referral and maintain strong partnerships with key partner suppliers to ensure a continuous flow of business.
- Risk Management to ensure a quality lease book by identification of all inherent risks on a credit proposal at onboarding stage and monitoring portfolio performance.
- Return analysis to ensure the business achieves an optimal pricing on each transaction resulting in a favorable return that will translate to provision of a tangible contribution to the overall strategic objectives.
- Must have a good understanding of the leasing market in Kenya and accounting and tax implications based on best global practice.
- Must have strong selling skills that cut across different levels of customers and ability to work well with numbers and analyze financial return on deals
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated through dealing with various stakeholders especially at C Suite level and Board level.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Marketing or a related course
- A minimum of 5 years in the financial services industry, leasing company.
- Asset Finance background/ experience will be an added advantage
- Basic credit and financial analysis skills
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th Sep 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted