Our client an ICT Firm specializing in the development of mobile solutions and services seeks to hire an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager.
Responsible for extending the organizations reach through discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships, and influence business development strategic initiatives. In addition, the Business Development manages and provides leadership to the business development department to ensure growth
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and oversee overarching sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and managing sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Managing and offering leadership to the business development department. Coordinate with other business developers to ensure company quotas and standards are being met.
- Developing goals and targets for the business development team and ensuring they are met.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Train Business Development team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Evaluates market penetration of Mobile Financial Services products and services
- Keeps abreast of market and industry trends
- Makes use of insights from market research to inform strategy and direction.
- Receive feedback from customers for improvement of products and services
- Carry out post-sales engagement: visits customers to discuss on how to improve services
- Demonstrates market expertise and a deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years’ proven working experience as a business development manager
- FinTech market knowledge is a necessity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Highly skilled at sales, people management and business development and ability to inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and develop rapport with clients and partner
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Personal integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software