Our client a leading Content and Production Company in East Africa is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
Job Location; Nairobi, Kenya.
The ideal candidate will develop, retain and expand business relationships.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers which attracting new ones
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience in sales, marketing, business Development or related field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance be proactive and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, excel outlook and PowerPoint
All applications should be done on or before close of business 6th May 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted