Our client in the construction industry is looking to hire a caretaker.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate should be responsible for the safe operation and upkeep of all sites. The post involves caretaking duties across the main site grounds; Conduct site inspections to ensure all tools and equipment are well kept; Assist in coordinating workers and assess and minimize risks
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Help in coordinating construction workers
- Ensuring that all tools and materials are well kept.
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports.
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimizing risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma / Certificate in basic civil engineering and or alternatively.
- Technical background such as Building Technology, Electrical or Plumbing.
- Training from NYS would be an added advantage
- Good management capability and commercial acumen.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good initiative and ability to organize and supervise building services and maintenance.
- Firm personality, with determination and energy.
- Results oriented.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10TH May, 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted