VACANT POSITION: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Our client an Africa-focused healthcare asset management entity, committed to investing in and transforming healthcare assets across Africa through innovation and technology is looking to hire a CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
Reports to: Board of Directors
The ideal candidate will oversee the operations of the integrated group of the health facilities. He/she will ensure the success of the chain of facilities through quality enhancement, cost containment, revenue growth and development
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the strategic direction of its health care facilities through the implementation of strategic plans and objectives
- Provide leadership to hospital managers, clinical HODs; that will enroll support, create ownership of goals, delivery of KPIs and encourage active participation in decisions that impact the facilities
- Deliver strong financial performance and meet financial KPIs set by the board of directors.
- Responsible for ensuring facility-wide compliance with regulations, laws, procedures and policies
- Revise strategies and plans for the hospital departments according to company standards for excellent service and growth
Business Development & Marketing role:
- Develop market growth strategies for all its facilities in various localities.
- Support the facilities on developing outreach programs for reaching and managing potential clients and developing client referrals in the markets where our facilities are located
- Identify and actualize opportunities to expand market access through hospitals and its other healthcare facilities.
- Develop and manage relationships with external stakeholders like government agencies, health Insurance companies, educating them about our services thus increasing profitability and physician base, and hospital referral base
Human Resources role:
- Liaise with the Head of HR (corporate level) in the strategic implementation of all HR policies and processes across all its facilities.
- Proactively develops and communicates KPI’s for HOD facility-level delivery of high quality and efficient service to patients within the facilities
- Liaises with the Head of Quality (corporate level) on the delivery of high-quality, sustainable healthcare services.
- Devise strategies for promoting patient satisfaction across facilities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of standards of operation (SOPs) across different facilities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS Degree), 12 months housemanship & Residency complete.
- An M.Sc./MBA/PhD in Financial Management, Business Operations, Strategic Management, Public health, Health Economics, Health Administration or Health Care Operations and Management will be an added advantage
- Over 10 years’ professional experience in Business Management/ Operations in Healthcare, Healthcare management and operations with 7 years in a managerial position
- Prior experience as a Chief Medical Director of a chain of facilities
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Excellent knowledge and experience in clinical supervision and program management.
- Patient-oriented with excellent counselling skills.
- Excellent knowledge of standards (g. ISO, Safe Care) and regulations for the clinical field
All applications should be done on or before close of business 28th February 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted