Our client a Technology based company that provides logistic solutions is looking to hire Fleet Manager
Reports to; Commercial Director
Work station: Nairobi, Kenya
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with senior management to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of service profit and growth, and use key performance indicators to drive and quantify cost optimization while maintaining customer quality and service.
- Shaping market strategies by deeply understanding the company vision, competition and the market environment to tap any business opportunities that arise.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of the staff to promote achievement of Country objectives and targets.
- Agreeing on annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan and owning the quarterly metrics for the investors.
- Manage performance, track and report key revenue and cost metrics, and use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems and track results.
- Develop and execute on the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to growth.
- Create, maintain and develop a favorable image with various influential audiences such as customers, business partners, industry bodies, trade bodies, trade unions and government/ regulatory bodies to facilitate the company’s growth and development.
- Work with other departments of the company especially the sales and marketing teams to be in the know of availability of products and services, back orders, shortages and customer special requests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred.
- Significant experience in a senior management or experience in the express / logistics or within similar service-related businesses.
- 9- 12 years of experience working in an express/ logistics company or a related industry.
- Strong networking skills, organizational skills, negotiation skills and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 18th November, 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted