Our client a beauty, cosmetic and personal care products company is looking to hire a Digital marketing consultant
To identify the most effective ways of advertising and marketing companies' products and services using various digital technologies, to develop customized digital marketing strategies, suggest improvements to existing strategies, and to identify opportunities to increase customer engagement.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promoting and improving the online marketing Strategies.
- Managing an organization’s branding; developing and maintaining client engagements or communications with creative social media, email, local and mobile marketing platforms or campaigns.
- Managing websites and other social media platforms.
- Carrying out digital marketing campaigns, including, email, and social media and display advertising.
- Developing and maintaining social media presence across various digital channels, monitoring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients' business models.
- Evaluating brands' target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- Assessing clients' current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior marketing position
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software
- Proven experience working as a digital marketing consultant.
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 22nd September 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted