VACANT POSITION: DRIVER
Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire a Driver.
Job Location; Nairobi
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely delivery of goods/documents to our customers.
- Completing all required documentation before departure and after arrival.
- Obey traffic laws, comply with driving rules and regulations (weight, route designations and parking) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness all the time.
- Check mechanical and operational soundness of the vehicle.
- To check and ensure that all vehicle tools are in place and intact.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- A valid Kenya driving license class BCE.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Updated certificate of Good Conduct.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in driving preferably in distribution set up.
- Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17TH October 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted