VACANT POSITION: DRIVER
Our client, is looking for Executive Personal Driver for senior managers. The successful candidates will be working in Nairobi and occasional travel in other parts of Kenya.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe for driving.
- Drive the Directors to/from office, appointments, meetings etc.
- To keep the vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport.
- Administer routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up including but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tyre condition.
- Ensure vehicle documentation (Insurance, inspection etc.) are up to date.
- Report and follow up repairs, service and maintenance of vehicles
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Must have a clean valid driving license
- Defensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Military or police force training is an advantage
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Well presentable.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 27TH November 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted