Our client a leading food manufacturing company in East Africa are looking to hire EHS Executive.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance regarding environmental, health and safety regulations.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure employees, contractors, suppliers, consultants and other visitors comply with Environment, Health & Safety policies and rules.
- Conduct periodic workplace inspections, task-based risk assessments including system audits.
- Promote health and safety culture across the organization.
- Carry out incident investigations, reporting and maintain accident statistics.
- Ensure a safe workplace without risk to health.
- Implement and execute controls and programs and ensure they work as planned.
- Prepare for audits, governmental inspections, customer visits, identify data and reports needed to monitor performance and compliance against goals.
- Support appropriate training content and delivery mode, in line with global and regional requirements, conduct gap assessment to identify training needs, adjust curriculum to reflect site specific needs.
- Implementation of NEMA guidelines on conservation of the environment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related work experience in Food Company.
- Good understanding of OSHA, EMCA and its regulations.
- Good understanding of Health, safety and Environment ISO standards.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 18th February 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted