Our client providing trucking services across East Africa is looking to hire an Electrical Mechanic for big trucks
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out routine electrical works including vehicle preparation and the fitting of electronics equipment.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certificate/Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- 3 Years’ experience as an Auto Electrician handling big trucks
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment.
- Excellent knowledge about motor technology.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Understands high level of safety in the workshop and sites.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and good concentration skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st June 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted