Location: Juba, South Sudan.
One of our clients in a busy Construction Firm is looking for Executive Personal Assistant to the Managing Directors office;
Roles and Responsibilities
• Organizing business meetings and appointments.
• Ensure the safe keeping of confidential information, displaying discretion when dealing with matters of confidence
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Type and proof read correspondence and reports accurately and in a timely manner, using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Arranging Directors filing and archiving
• Assist in Basic Book Keeping.
• Researching and compiling requested information
• Coordinating other department on behalf of the Managing Director.
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Bachelor's degree required; a Master Degree is an added advantage.
• At least 5- 7years’ experience supporting Senior Manager.
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must have Strong organizational skills
• Must possess very strong interpersonal skills
Note: Travel and accommodation will be provided.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 1st March 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted