Executive Assistant to the Managing Director;
One of our clients in busy Manufacturing Company is looking for Executive Personal Assistant for the Managing Directors office;
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external persons on all matters pertaining to the Managing Director’s Office. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams;
Roles and Responsibilities
- Executive Team Support
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Managing Director, determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Director's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the Managing Director; to keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the Company, and manages a variety of special projects for the Managing Director.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, accommodation, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format. Senior Management Liaison.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree required; a Master Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5- 8 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Must have Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Management team and external partners.
- Must have Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Must Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Has Emotional maturity
- Must Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Must have Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Must Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th March on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted