Vacancy: Executive Quality Assurance
Our client in FMCG industry is looking to hire an Executive Quality Assurance,
To monitor quality functions to have consistency in product quality, to ensure reduction in customer complaint and to implement of best practices and functional review with Assistant Manager Quality on daily basis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To identify the root cause analysis for corrective action to avoid reoccurrence.
- To Ensure annual verification of weighing scales and measuring instruments is done per schedule and have updated certificates.
- To ensure audits are done as per schedule.
- To ensure annual internal audit for every plant and follow up on action plans.
- To ensure audit compliance of KEBS and HALAL
- To plan shift schedule and implementation.
- To identify critical control points.
- To prepare proper training schedule and execute as per plan.
- To implement preventive actions through SOPs and checklists.
- To determine and agree with production teams on control methods which are measurable and at defined intervals to determine critical operations parameters necessary for conformity.
- To review and approve artwork
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in analytical chemistry, food science, science laboratory technology, chemical engineering, or any other science related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing Industry.
- Quick and accurate thinking when faced with multiple challenges.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Auditing skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 24th November 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.