|Position Title||Farm Manager|
|Immediate Supervisor||Managing Partner|
|MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION|
|In charge of all Farm activities and maintain relationships with vendors and clients.
|ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
· Recruit, train and motivate farm workers.
· Organizes daily work schedule for farm operation; supervises, assigns duties, trains, evaluates and prepares timecards for farm workers.
· Organizing sales and purchases of livestock, crops and agricultural products
· Advertising and marketing farm products
Health and Safety
· Oversees maintenance, safety and security of buildings, equipment and machinery, in assigned area of responsibility.
· Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate.
· Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations.
· Manages and coordinates farm operations to effectively and efficiently meet the research and provides assistance in that regard.
· Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
· Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
· Planning and preparing the finance reports ,setting up budget limit for various farm activities
|DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE|
· Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent.
● At least 3+ years’ experience in similar position.
● At least 3 years in Management and Business development.
Experience in Poultry Farming and incubator is a must.
● Should have a thorough understanding of Agriculture Practices in Kenya.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES|
v Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
v Management experience would be a plus.
v Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
v Good communication and interpersonal skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th April 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted