Our client, a service provider is looking to hire a Financial Accountant
Workstation: Kiambu, Kiambu road.
To run the accounting and financial activities of the organization and provide financial information to other departments
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records
- Establish well-documented systems for recordkeeping and accounting
- Develop budgets and compare actual costs to estimated costs
- Regularly update management regarding the financial status of the company
- Analyze business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues, and trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Provide suggestions and feedback to management regarding budget forecasts and resource utilization.
- Supervise and direct the work activities of accounting and bookkeeping personnel
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in an accounting or a similar role
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft dynamics
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th December 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.