Our client, a manufacturing company is looking to hire a Financial Controller.
Reports to; Finance Manager
Job Location; Nyahururu
The ideal candidate will be responsible for cash flow management, Preparing budget and Business modelling.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Co-ordinate annual budgeting process and half yearly budget review for submission and approval.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounts
- CPA K
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounts
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles
All applications should be done on or before close of business 28th August 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted