Our client a multinational company specializing in Engineering, Construction, and logistical support in remote location is looking to hire a fixed asset supervisor.
Job Location; Abyei, South Sudan
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in Property Physical Inspection and Verification of assets and equipment owned by the company under the direct supervision of the Property Management Cell within the Performance Management Unit
- Prepare Physical and Inspection verification forms in both electronic and paper formats
- Support the Impairment test and review of organization assets and equipment
- Support the identification of organization Inventory items not serviceable and ready for the write-off and disposal process
- Assist in the High Value inventory stock counting
- Assist in the serialization and codification analysis process of the company properties
- Support in the electronic tracking of the company properties.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Trade certificate or University degree in relevant field
- At least 7 years of experience managing company fixed asset or in a related position
- Having Fixed Asset knowledge
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th November 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted