Our client based in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a National Sales Manager.
Job Location; Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for effective planning, setting national sales targets, analyzing data on past performance and projecting future performance with key responsibility to drive sales target attainment by identifying, coaching and leading a team of high-performance oriented sales team
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategy
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales target
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key customers, public & Government agencies
- Negotiating and closing key agreements with key customers
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of the team & identify solutions to close the gaps
- Preparation of regular Sales Forecasts in line with current market trends
- Carry out research to identify new market opportunities
- Liaison with Marketing and Production to ensure brand consistency
- Participate in all NPDs launches from inception to execution and create a post-launch plan & execute the same
- Manage the Debt portfolio and drive collections
- Ensure team members have updated job descriptions and guide them on the work delivery based on these job descriptions and encourage the team to participate in and carry out trainings.
- Provide leadership in growing the sales teams through recruiting top talent, managing and mentoring the team to provide continuous learning and growth
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of sales experience preferably in FMCG products at a senior level
- Successful track record of sales team management
All applications should be done on or before close of business 11th December 2021 on link to the email below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted