Our client in FMCG Industry is looking to hire Order Processing Assistant
To supporting the company’s accounting department and billing processes through tasks such as creating and issuing invoices, to help keep the company’s financial processes running smoothly.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Verifying of sales orders received in liaison with sales manager.
- Posting of verified sales orders in ERP system.
- Ensuring sales orders details/pricing are well captured before posting.
- Scanning and electronically file copies of Sales orders in the ERP System.
- Generating Sales delivery notes.
- Ensuring that and in liaison with warehouse manager and logistics manager that all the delivery notes for the goods delivered are returned, also ensure they are Scanned, and electronically filed in ERP system.
- Preparing of sales order picklists as per vehicle routes in liaison with warehouse manager for dispatch of goods.
- Generating and ensuring invoices are sent to the customers.
- Maintaining sales orders and delivery notes files and records chronologically.
- Aid in investigating and resolving customers queries concerning sales orders and invoices.
- Devising ways to optimize Sales orders control policies in collaboration with Sales team, warehouse manager and logistics manager.
- Maintaining up to date billing system.
- Reconciling Sales invoices & credit notes against ESD/ETR reports on daily basis.
- Ensuring that daily ESD/ETR reports match with the monthly ESD/ETR Z reports.
- Undertaking any other duties assigned by HOD.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or a business-related field.
- CPA section 4 & above
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience FMCG
- Computer skills (knowledge/Experience in ERP system will be an added advantage)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High organization and customer service skills.
- Sense of urgency and stress tolerance
All applications should be done on or before close of business 5th Aug 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted