Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Sales Analyst.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for collecting sales data from employee, company and industry reports, evaluate and analyse data over time, create forecasts for future sales trends, presenting conclusions and insights; evaluating and predicting sales trends to help optimize promotional strategies; using historical sales data and sales prediction software, drawing up detailed sales reports, and making informed suggestions on how to improve company profitability.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring daily attendance
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Monitoring Merchandising activities such as SOS, SOD, Audit Photos and Competitor Activities Feedback etc.
- Monitor & Ensure adherence to route plans
- Order follow-up on phone call with customers, sales reps and merchandisers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s/Diploma or Professional Course related to data analytics
- Experience of over 2 years in a similar role, preferably in the FMCG sector
- Experience in Marketing and communications is desirable
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of sales forecasting
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and strong problem-solving
- Pays close attention to detail and manages time efficiently.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15TH JUNE 2021 on link below:
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted