Our client in FMCG Industry is looking to hire a Sales Representative in Nairobi.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate should increase sales and brand visibility for the company products. S/He will be responsible for the effective co-ordination and administration of all customers including debts collection, customer care, merchandising, sales and order seeking of company products and other major outlets.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Be a master in persuasive selling and handling customer objections and endeavor always to respond to customer queries promptly
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and distributors
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short-term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST have 3-5 years in experience in FMCG sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be a highly motivated and aggressive salesperson.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 20th April, 2021 on link below: