VACANT POSITION: Formulation Design and Development Executive
Our client a leading Manufacturing firm in East Africa is looking to hire a Formulation Design and Development Executive
Reports to: Research and Development Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working independently on projects and also leading and facilitating formulation and process development and commercialization activities in assigned projects or product categories.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop product formulations in the lab as per product brief.
- Perform benchmark analysis of market samples.
- Perform QC analysis of developed prototypes in alignment with the QC team.
- Work on product costing with the commercial team.
- Make technology presentations for all R & D projects.
- Identify new opportunities with existing product.
- Work on re-engineering of existing formulation for better performance and cost optimization.
- Perform stability study of prototypes and initial commercial batches under normal & accelerated conditions.
- Develop technology transfer docket.
- Perform scale up of experimental & pilot batches to commercial manufacturing order. Work on trouble shooting.
- Ensure delivery of projects in desired timelines and cost.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelors in Pharmacy or B.Tech(Chemical Technology or Cosmetics) or M.Sc(Chemistry) Analytical Chemistry
- At least a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in new product development background handling personal care formulations in reputed company is a must
- The ideal candidate should have experience in formulations development and successful launch of hand wash, body wash, creams, lotions, shampoos, gels and understanding of all other types of skin and hair care products.
- She/he should have knowledge of color cosmetics formulation development is an additional advantage.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10th April 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted