Our client a multinational in professional hygiene services provision is looking to hire a General Manager for their Tanzania office.
Work Station: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Managing Director, East Africa
This position is for Tanzania nationals only.
The General Manager will take leadership of company operations in Tanzania. The successful candidate will be accountable for legal compliance with in-country laws, public relations, local talent, business development, administration and operations
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- To grow the revenue, profitability and cash conversion of the business by seeking ways to improve the service quality and efficiency, customer retention levels and customer base growth in order to achieve budgeted levels of service and sales performance.
- To innovatively drive market penetration and grow market share by introducing workable ways of selling new business services and solutions.
- To oversee everyday operations and provide strong coordination and synergies between and across teams and departments in line with business processes in a manner that delivers operational excellence, and positive organizational culture.
- Prepare annual budgets and oversee successful execution of expenditures.
- To lead the people in learning and living up to the company Core Values, and delivery of the organization Vision and Mission.
- To lead, train and develop talent within the team and maintain a high functioning and successful team that supports the company's strategic plan.
- Regularly have commercial review with Management for profitability and working capital including debtor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant course, a Master degree in business management will be an added advantage.
- At least 7-9 years of Business development experience, with 5 being of managerial responsibility.
- A valid Driver’s Licence .
- Computer literacy - (MS Word, Google, Excel and Internet).
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
All applications should be done on or before close of business 24TH March ,2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted