Our client is a well-established entity focusing on Health Asset Management in Africa. They are looking to hire a Global Head, Business Development and Marketing.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the organization’s business and increasing our group revenue, identifying, developing, building, managing and delivering new business opportunities and sales targets for the organization and our brand companies.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business development planning:
- Oversee the business development & marketing team in the development and implementation of growth strategies for each brand company.
- Propose a business development strategy for our brands, managing the resources, budget and impact, as well as focusing on results and revenue.
- Manage strategic alliances and partnerships by securing corporate/ business relationships best suited options for the organization.
- Forecast long & short-range market potential by conducting market & feasibility analysis and monitoring the implementation and execution of BD & PR activities.
- Responsible for the design & execution of press releases, corporate presentation, corporate communication related brochures & company website to ensure the organization’s branding principles are always adhered to.
- Responsible for registrations for relevant business activities in line with the business plan.
- Maintain media relations by means of positive advertising & strong public relations to ensure the good will and image of the organization and its brands.
- Establishing a robust income and expenditure forecasting model that improves the long-term financial planning on marketing activities for our brands.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement and marketing goals for our brands.
- Strengthen the processes, systems and procedures to improve the quality and speed of preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification documents and proposals for opportunities and ensure continuous improvement.
- Developing strategies by which our brands will become the leading provider of affordable healthcare services to various communities nationwide.
- Ensuring our brands generate sufficient profit from services rendered to patients and client.
- Environmental scanning to identify and track competitors and trends.
Conducting Market Research & Outreach:
- Managing and coordinating marketing initiatives, which will include traveling to multiple countries and cities often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Organizing and coordinating outreach programs to create awareness of both existing and new products and services across our brands.
- Interacting closely with customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how we can bridge these gaps with services.
- Managing new and existing channel partners, including evaluation, selection, contract negotiations and oversight of implementation activities.
- Managing relationships and contracts with external vendors, HMOs etc. to enhance long term partnerships and targets.
- Periodically undertake performance reviews for the business development & marketing team, ensuring feedback on performance is provided at regular intervals throughout the year.
- Work with the HR to determine workforce needs, identify competency gaps, and make recommendation for team member retention.
- Ensure that the team is working in a harmonized manner with policy throughout the group, and identify and implement mechanisms to ensure cooperation, communication, and teamwork.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A B.Sc. in Business Management, Marketing, or any related field in a reputable university.
- An M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a key business management role, preferably in the health care industry.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a cross-functional & regional team in a team-based marketing approach.
- Proven track record in external relations, business development, customer relations/account management and/or marketing across Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya etc.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 23rd October 2021 on link below: