Our client in FMCG Industry is looking to hire a Head of Human Resources
Work Station: Tanzania
The Head of Human Resource is responsible for Providing strategic direction on people and the organization by formulating a human capital plan that is aligned to overall group business strategy across silo business units.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Establish and implement short- and long-term departmental goals linked to business performance and manpower requirements
- Develop and execute long range of HR strategic plans for all the companies of the group
- Work closely with management and employees, to build a positive culture, ensure employee engagement and increased productivity and retention. Ensure requisite labour compliance and overall HR governance.
- Serve as overall guide and coach to members of the Leadership team, in matters relating to the management of human capital across MINIGRP companies
- Ensure that the necessary performance management policies, systems and processes are availed and implemented across all companies of the group.
- Support the senior leadership teams and the individual business units with their development, working closely with the Directors to ensure that they receive the right coaching and development to be effective and maximize their potential
- Develop an organization climate that encourages high performance and differentiates reward based on the delivery and achievement of business targets including delivering a great customer experience.
- Formulate personnel systems and strategies appropriate to MINI groups’ corporate mission and goals and ensure effective management of any changes to processes &systems
- Work with the Directors of the group to drive organizational changes to ensure a cohesive and high performing leadership team and optimal organization structure
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of labour laws and other legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations, whenever issues arise. Counsel and advise Heads of business units of appropriate interventions, address employee relations' issues and monitor progress.
- Serve as a link between management and employees, by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Support the design & implementation of a competitive total reward management approach that engages and rewards employees. That provides monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards to employees who achieve specific business goals. The strategy combines compensation and benefits with personal growth opportunities inside a motivated work environment.
- Oversee the attracting, recruiting, deployment and retention of “A” players for the department.
- Monitor the performance of all team members and support heads of business units in providing on- going feedback. Maintain an employee value proposition that engages employees to deliver their best
- Plan, develop & manage the HR budget for the HR department as well as support individual business units develop the same.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the Company’s financial position, to enable HR support and delivery of services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Degree in HR /Business Management is requisite for the job position any other relevant
- A minimum of 5 years of HR experience Knowledge of laws governing employment and best-in-class HR practices
- Experience in stakeholder management, team management Professional certification in Human Resource Management
- Membership to HR professional body.
- Soft skills in HRIS applications.
- Good working knowledge of employment and statutory laws
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st September, 2021 on link below:
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.