We are seeking to fill the position of Head of Marketing for a manufacturing firm based in Nairobi.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy, production of marketing material and campaigns
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Develop and implement brand marketing plans taking into account local market and consumer insight
- Manage and develop the product range strategy including New product development.
- Developing marketing strategy and marketing plan for the organization.
- Manage ,direct and lead external marketing agencies
- Budget planning and delivery across all channels
- Collaborate with the brand management team to grow our range of product and service brands
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure constant contact with each media request.
- Manage the marketing team across the region to deliver results.
- Monitor and assess product and competitive performance through ad hoc and continuous research, and sales data.
- Develop clear portfolio and pricing strategies.
- Proactively coach members of the marketing team and implement appropriate learning and development plans.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Understanding of traditional and emerging markets channels
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a senior role in Marketing.
- Previous worked with FMCG companies is a Must
- Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production,
- Experience in delivering marketing strategies and plans with proven business results
All applications should be done on or before close of business 28th November2020on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted