Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire Head of Sales.
Job Location; Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop an Annual Sales Plan, implement, monitor and report progress.
- Plan and coordinate direct sales activities to achieve agreed sales targets, monitor performance and provide periodic reports.
- Manage and motivate the Sales through training and coaching.
- Develop Strategic Distribution plans, implement roll out of the Route to Market, and oversee management and recruitment Distributors.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities, carry out market research and customer surveys and provide relevant information to the management to facilitate making of well informed decisions.
- Ensure breakdown of Weekly and Monthly Distributor and Sales Supervisors agreed sales targets. Ensure formal communication to the Sales Supervisors, key distributors To enforce compliance of Schedule Delivery by all distributors and co-ordination with the sales activation team to help appraise sales & Distribution in weak areas.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of company assets including company sales vehicles assigned to the Field sales team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of National Branch Operations in accompany dealing with FMCG
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30TH January 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted