Initiating and Leading Human resource programs and projects, provide Human Capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
ü Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
ü Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects such as Job Evaluation, Performance Management, HR audits, Training needs Analysis, change and culture management change and culture management among others.
ü Conduct research through various methods.
ü Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel.
ü Assist in the development and integration of policies.
ü Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
ü Client liaison and business development.
Qualifications and Skills.
- BSc/BA in Human resources, Business administration or relevant field;
- CHRP, or Higher diploma in Human Resource
- At least 2-3 years working in a consultancy firm.
- Proven experience as an HR consultant.
- Experience in Human Resource Project management.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- An analytical mind
- Good in report writing.
- Good presentation. Skills.
All applications should be made on link below by 22nd February 2021