Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective.
We are looking for a well experienced HR Recruitment Associate to join our Recruitment Team. The role requires an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a very fast paced environment.
Location: Nairobi, Westlands
Will be responsible for managing consulting and recruitment projects from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring an ongoing relationship with the clients
Roles and Responsibilities
- Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to the client
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media; websites, magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Actively engaged in various consulting assignments and projects
- Ensure all clients invoices are sent in a timely manager and collections are done
- Manage weekly, monthly reports and client analysis
- Ensure that projects are managed within the required/documented SOPS
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
- At least 3 years working experience in a busy HR Recruitment Agency
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem solving.
- A strong problem solver, confident demeanor, able to represent company to client.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Aggressive & Results Oriented
- Ability to take initiative
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th July 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted