Our client in FMCG industry is looking to hire a Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is responsible for providing customer focused, pragmatic and timely HR advice, support and consultancy services to managers and employees, in line with operational objectives and organizational policies and procedures.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment - Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Employee & Labour Relations - Guide and advise management and employees, through all aspects of the employee life cycle to include absence management, investigations, discipline, grievance, capability, in accordance with the consistent application of policies and procedures and compliance with employment law and best practice.
- Staff wellness & Welfare – Implementation of company welfare programs and support via trainings, box-talks etc. and in light of company strategy and objectives, develop staff wellness programs to ensure staff are engaged
- HR Strategy - Proactively participate in development of the Annual HR Strategy and active implementation of the objectives set to achieve the company’s annual target.
- HR Administration - Provide management information reports relating to HR for example absence data, staff lists, payroll costs, etc. Work on requests for information, ensuring timely and accurate responses are provided.
- Performance Management – Ensure employee performance management is a continuous and regular face-to-face dialogue that strengthens employee-manager relationships and linking their performance to organizational objectives so that ultimately everyone is focused on the success of the business. This process will identify the company’s up and coming talent, clarify training needs, shape succession plans and help make objective compensation and internal staffing decisions
- Training & Development - Develop a clearly defined strategy and set of objectives that direct and drive all the decisions made especially for training decisions. Co-ordinate learning and development events for staff, as required, and participate in the delivery of events as relevant.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Degree in Human Resource Management (HND in Human Resource Management).
- Professional Accreditation – IHRM.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Labour laws.
- Knowledge of operating activities of FMCG/ Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Systems added advantage. (Payroll, Time Attendance, Staff Database).
- Planning and Time Management.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, with a good foundation in HR theory.
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
All applications should be done on or before close of business 23th January 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted