Our client is looking to hire Human Resource Officer
Responsible for training and monitoring performance, recruiting, supporting and developing talent through development of policies and managing procedures.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Ensure the payroll is accurate and paid in time by assisting with payroll functions i.e processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors.
- Acts as a liaison between the management and the employees
- Conducts or assists with recruitment, training and developing staff or new hire orientation.
- Implementing pensions and benefits administration
- looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees by reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- organising staff training sessions and activities and developing training and development programs if required.
- Monitor performance of individual employees as well as departments, and the overall organiation. The HRO is responsible for designing and implementing performance appraisals
- Monitoring the employees attendance
- advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field
- 4 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
All applications should be done on or before close of business 22nd October 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted