Vacancy: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Job Location; Nyahururu
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementation of the Company HR Strategic Plan. To Co-ordinate Planning, Implementation and Monitoring of all Human Resource Management Systems, Policies and Procedure and co-ordinate other Human Resources activities.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with other functional/departmental employees so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Co-ordinate Training and development activities.
- Coordinate Recruitment, selection and back ground checks.
- Maintain the Employee Relation: Employee discipline, grievance, counselling, motivation, culture and attitudinal change etc.
- Coordinate Performance management processes.
- Co-ordinate with other departments regarding the effective implementation of HR policies & procedure.
- General Administrative matters on day to day basis in co-ordination with HR Manager.
- Compensation and benefit management administration.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Degree in Human Resource Management, (HND in HR or Management or CHRP).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience similar position.
- Experience working with HR Information systems
- Experience working in Manufacturing firms.
- Knowledge of labour laws.
- Excellent IT skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical Thinking and Analysis.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 20th August 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted