Our client a wholesale and retail company is looking to hire a human resource supervisor.
Job Purpose; To handle the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization, assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma or a degree in human resources management.
- 5 years of experience.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 18th October 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted