Vacant: IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Our client a leading FMCG is looking to hire an IT System administrator for their Kenyan office.
Work Station: Mombasa
The ideal candidate oversees and administers company databases, platforms, technology, hardware and supports IT strategies. This position will also participate in the planning, selection, and implementation of future systems and be able to provide support and enhancements
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- User administration: support reliable and effective use of IT systems by end users and ensure dependable access and availability to IT systems.
- Network and security administration: Ensure that network interactions follow organizational policies to maintain network integrity and network monitoring and analysis, identity and access management, security of hardware components and management of software licensing, updates and patching.
- Database administration: maintaining the integrity, performance, and efficiency of database systems by migration, design, configuration, installation, and security of the organization’s data assets. And address database related issues, including backup and restoration activities.
- Hardware and software trouble shooting
- Support with web services: Regularly perform web service administration and configuration management activities, including ensuring that configuration changes are documented and follow organizational policies associated with access and cybersecurity
- System monitoring: monitor system health and identify anomalous network behaviour, which may include security-sensitive activities such as unauthorized network access and data transfers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Technology or related field.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Experience with ERP and Data migration is a Must
- Professional certifications is an add advantage
- At least 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 24TH March 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted