Our client who run busy call centre operations is seeking the services of an IT Team Leader.
Oversee overall network technology, IT security and the software platforms used by the company.
- Set up of all new call centre agents on all systems
- Handling all arising issues with call centre agent’s computers on a daily basis
- Ensuring quick resolve on any system down time
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans;
- Implement, supervise and test the organization's Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Risk assessmentand risk management
- Ensuring security compliance of all systems at all times
- Custodian of all IT related devices and materials
- Service and Maintenance of Computers
- Managing and optimizing the team under IT department
- BSC Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in an IT Systems Administration position.
- Technical certification in IT disciplines.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills & Problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and feedback skills.
- Highly Innovative
- Team Player
All applications should be done on or before close of business 25th March 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted