Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Junior Mechanical Engineer based in Uganda
Work Station: Uganda
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking lead of our projects and provide day to-day oversight and support all engineering and technical functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goal; maintaining product and industry knowledge. He or she will work in a team-oriented environment that accelerates operational efficiency.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, schedule, monitor and coordinate the assigned mechanical engineering projects.
- Manage the mechanical project resource plan and budget.
- Manage mechanical project issues, risks and actions.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor mechanical project team.
- Implement and manage mechanical project changes and interventions to achieve mechanical project outputs.
- Mechanical project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Perform risk management to minimize mechanical project risks.
- Maintaining a comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule for mechanical projects.
- Allocating duties and supervising maintenance teams
- Diagnosing faults and ensuring timely repairs of the machinery, equipment and its fleet of vehicles
- Requisitioning and verifying of quality spares ordered both for machinery and fleet maintenance
- Writing technical reports on maintenance
- Timely scheduling of statutory maintenance and repairs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree – Mechanical Engineering
- Previous working experience as a Project Engineer for at least 2 years.
- Valid engineer license
- Hands on experience with design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details.
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent time management skills.
Kindly upload your CV to the link below if you meet requirements here 31st May before 2021;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted