Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager – Modern Trade Channel.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Modern Trade sales. He/she will be required to grow assigned accounts in both Volume and Value of Sales.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and manage trading relationships with Key Accounts Personnel at all levels in the allocated portfolio
- Execute placement, pricing and promotion initiatives within assigned accounts to achieve target sales revenue
- Identify and negotiate listings for all company products across modern trade market
- Ensure that market penetration and coverage is fully achieved to increase share of shelf
- Identify and execute marketing strategies that would be successful to grow the market share within your portfolio.
- Manage and establish merchandiser performance through the available resources provided
- Maintain proper route plan optimizing daily routes and provide feedback on daily route plans.
- Identify new opportunities and potential business for the company
- Ensure effective use of systems and time stamp for purposes of duty roster management
- Ensure the product is well stocked and effective displays availed across all outlets
- Ensure optimal service is provided to the Key Accounts customers
- Communicate competitor activities and any other information deemed necessary for the company
- Manage and motivate the sales team under your portfolio
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Work Experience of Minimum 5 years in a Modern Trade Sales set up
- Good Knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- Highly developed customer management skills.
- Passionate about achieving sales targets.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 20TH May 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted