Our client a multinational company specializing in Engineering, Construction, and logistical support in remote location is looking to hire a Laundry service supervisor.
Job Location; Abyei ,South Sudan
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving, marking, washing, and ironing clothes or linen in laundry
- Observes operation of machines and equipment to detect possible malfunctions.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints of unsatisfactory work or bundle shortage.
- Plan and set goals and objectives by using strategies to achieve targeted objects
- Sets standards of performance to be followed by the crew regarding dry cleaning and laundry procedures.
- Assess each subordinate’s performance and give realistic goals to be met based on their capabilities.
- To organize, by setting up logical staffing structure to maximize efficiency of all subordinates.
- Enhance crew’s skills by designating them to different job assignments of dry cleaning and laundry operations
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Trade certificate or university degree with experience in housekeeping services management.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th November 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted