Full-Service Law Firm in Kenya
Based in Nairobi Kenya, our client is looking forward to filling the above position. The successful candidate must be a technically strong Advocate with at least 5 years post admission Litigation practice experience including drawing up, reviewing various legal documents including but not limited to contracts, agreements, opinions, deeds, and other documents.
Under guidance from the Partner
- Conduct client meetings and managing all aspects of a transaction until conclusion.
- Conduct legal research.
- Support the Partner and effectively work with others, get involved, and be accepted by colleagues.
- Work effectively in situations involving, shifting priorities and/or simultaneous demands.
- Maintain and promote ethical and firm values in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Consistently deliver a high-quality, efficient and timely service, on time, within budget, and to clients’ full satisfaction.
- Demonstrate competence in own area of expertise and keep professional knowledge current.
- Remain current on client's business and industry to ensure that advice provided is sound and relevant.
- Generate, share and apply knowledge to achieve the best outcomes for clients.
- LLB degree from a recognised university as well as Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Post graduate diploma from the Kenya School of Law
- A technically strong advocate with at least 5 years’ experience
Experience Skills and Attributes
- Fluency in English and excellent writing and communication skills
- interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically with clients and individuals at all levels.
- Must have high moral integrity and character.
- Highly organized and good time management skills
- PC and Microsoft applications
Interested candidates should email their application and CV addressed to the hr department at: email@example.com reach us on or before the 10th May 2021. Due to the large number of applicants, we receive from web based job advertisements, we can only respond to successful applicants.