We are seeking to fill the position of Logistics Manager for a Construction and Engineering Company in Juba - South Sudan.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for Supply Chain Management, Site Logistics, Store Management, and movement of Construction Materials, Equipment and Project team mates and Control of Site Facilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Plan, Schedule and coordinate project supplies.
- Control materials in and out of site.
- Coordinate deliveries with all project suppliers.
- Prepare and monitor cost estimates, budget updates, change order reports.
- Work with Project Managers in planning for periodic requirement, and reporting on progress.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential logistic suppliers and appropriate delivery management booking systems.
- Monitors the activities and efficiencies of the company shipping and receiving department and material returns operation.
- Responsible for all traffic management internally and externally, weighbridges and road network.
- Ensuring Licenses and permits for Vehicles and Specialized Machinery.
- Fleet and Equipment Management
- Manage and maintain visitor PPE.
- Manage installation of site accommodation and manage these facilities
- Handle accommodation bookings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor's degree, Supply Chain Management.
- Willingness to travel to South Sudan.
- At Least 6 years of experience in Logistics Management, experience in Construction industry an added advantage.
- Valid Driving License.
- Experience in automated Logistic management systems.
- Capable of analyzing data effectively, apply problem-solving skills to solve difficult problems, and generate effective solutions.
Note: Accommodation and meals provided.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 25th November2020on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted