Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire a Manager Maintenance.
Job Location; Nairobi
Reports to; Senior Managers operations
Salary Budget; KES 300,000
To undertake scheduled and breakdown maintenance of engineering equipment’s or plants with the aim of ensuring smooth run and maintained machine uptime. Analyze technical data of the equipment performance and give technical advice to management on corrective/improvement or cost effectiveness sustainability
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance of generators, compressors, water chillers and air coolers, Pumps, Blowers, alignment
- During breakdown, dismantle, diagnose and repair in the least possible time to avoid loss of production
- Diagnose problems with folk lift, then refer to transport department for any repairs.
- Lifting of equipment’s on the site when required for project completion.
- Allocation of staff to complete tasks required in the department and monitoring of manpower utilization.
- Preventive maintenance schedules for all above equipment’s should be put in place.
- Ensure all spare parts are correctly stored and easily available at the shortest possible time. Records and stocks need to maintained for efficient resolution of breakdowns
- Staff training in correct procedures during maintenance jobs taking place
- Safety of the staff at all times to be ensured.
- 5S and housekeeping to be maintained in workshop and all surrounding areas
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering/ Mechatronics, preferably plant option
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry preferably FMCG
- 5-10 years’ experience preferably in a similar position
- Diverse ability to trouble shoot by use of engineering principles/procedures
- Drawing Auto CAD software skill -Ability to interpret drawings and sketches
- Good ability on data interpretation and report writing.
- leadership skill
- Ability to multitask
All applications should be done on or before close of business 27th October 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted