Vacancy: Manager Supply Chain
Our Client in a manufacturing industry is looking to hire a Manager-Supply Chain.
To oversee and manage company's supply chain, procurement, logistics strategy and warehousing operations, to maximize the process efficiency and productivity through integration, operations, purchasing and distribution via cost reduction methodology.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To manage sources of supply strategically to reduce the total cost of owning materials and services.
- To optimize supply chain operational resources while executing cost reductions and inventory controls.
- To ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
- To ensure accuracy of inventory by initiating regular cycle counts as per the schedules and guidelines.
- To analyze root causes of inventory problems and provide permanent resolutions.
- To analyse sales trend and create Min-Max to enable adjustments to the stock levels based on customer demands and seasons.
- To invest in coaching and development of supply chain team, taking advantage of opportunities to grow team members’ responsibilities.
- To manage periodic stock, take and participate in quarterly stock take.
- To assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- To document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- To maintain a safe and healthy working environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Ensure that trainings on ISO & CGMP requirements are done and the same is implemented.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or a related course
- Must have a certificate in CIPS and a member of KISM.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience using Enterprise resource planning systems like Oracle is an added advantage.
- Experience in managing and improving supply chain data, information, and processes.
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory.
- Professional communication skills are essential when conversing and negotiating with vendors.
- Quick accurate judgement when faced with multiple solution seeking challenges.
- Well-rounded individual able to demonstrate qualities above and able to motivate and extract the best from subordinates and colleagues.
- Inductive and deductive thinking.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 12th November 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted